Book stables and camping
QSEC uses Nominate to manage all stable and camping bookings for events held at our venue. Unless otherwise specified by the event organiser, stable and camping bookings will open two months prior to the event and close at 8:00 AM Monday the week of the event.
No late stable or camping bookings will be accepted. All competitors looking to book stables and camping at QSEC must read and adhere to the stable and camping rules:
- 154 stables measuring 3.6 metres x 3.6 metres with anti-slip rubber matting and bitumen aisles
- Water and lighting in each aisle
- 8 wash bays
- A dedicated vet room
- Horse manure bays
- PA system link from the Main Arena
- Each stable includes an allocation of clean bedding (sawdust). To receive your stable bond, the stable must be left clean and empty.
- 57 powered campsites (1 x 15AMP point per site)
- Unpowered campsites (5.5 metre x 18 metre)
- Camp Kitchen with electric BBQ and covered dining facilities
- Coin operated washer and dryer (no equine/animal items permitted)
- Surface area is deco
Book stables / camping
Entry to the stables and camp ground is via Gate 14, Old Gympie Road, Caboolture.
There is no vehicle access or movement to these facilities from Beerburrum Road.
This will only be used to respond to your feedback, if necessary.