QSEC is the premier equestrian venue in Queensland and has one of the country’s largest covered sand arenas. In addition to this, the facility has premium lighting and state of the art audio facilities. QSEC can host a range of equestrian events, from small to medium competitions to international equestrian events, complete with ringside dining and other VIP functions.
Since opening in 2011, QSEC has had the honour of some of the world’s most renowned equestrians visit, compete and present at our venue. These include: Charlotte Dujardin; Carl Hester; Ian Francis; Clinton Anderson; Monty Roberts; Pat and Linda Parelli; Steffan Peters, Heath Ryan, Double Dan Horsemanship and many more.
- 80 metre x 40 metre covered sand arena with seating for 3,190, full lighting and audio facilities
- 64 metre x 59 metre covered sand arena with full lighting and audio facilities
- 4 outdoor sand dressage arenas with covered viewing areas
- 154 stables with anti-slip rubber matting
- 12 wash bays
- 57 powered campsites
- unpowered campsites
- amenities block and camp kitchen
- 2 meeting/training rooms
- licensed bar
- function area
- food and beverage services
Take a virtual tour
QSEC has resources for hire including portable marquees, trestle tables, chairs, temporary fencing, dressage surrounds, podiums, 2-way radios and much more.
Make a time with the QSEC team to visit our facilities to see how our venue could work for your next equestrian event!