Qld. Festival of Dressage- Masterclass Series
The Qld. Festival of Dressage - Masterclass Series is a jam packed day of educational sessions, equestrian entertainment and shopping opportunities. With up to 40 trade sites, a fashion parade, silent auction and raffle prizes, this is a unique Equestrian showcase event not to be missed!
Sunday, 4 November 2018
|General Admission - Adult
|General Admission - Child 8-12
|General Admission - Child under 8
|VIP Gold Class (Ringside dining)
Gold Class Inclusions
Why sit in the stands when you can be seated right next to the action? These tables are arrayed right next to the ring- you could almost reach out and shake hands with the presenters. Ringside Gold Class dining includes: morning tea, a delicious lunch and afternoon tea, served with complimentary wine, unlimited fresh tea and coffee and admission to the event. Four (4) seats/people per table (tickets can be purchased individually)
Please note: Children under 5 years are not permitted in the ringside seating area.
Important Event & Venue Information
- Car park will open at 7:00AM Sunday November 4.
- Box Office & Gates will open at 7:30AM Sunday November 4.
- Event commences at 8:00AM and concludes 5PM (approx.) Sunday November 4.
- This is a general admission event, there is no allocated seating except for the Gold Class Ringside Dining.
- All Gold Ringside Dining seating is allocated by the organising committee.
- Companion cards will not be honoured at this event.
- Parking is via Tuckeroo Drive - gold coin donation.
- Dogs are not welcome at this event.
- This is a spectator event, horses are not permitted (unless you are selected rider by the organising committee).
- QSEC is a fully liquor licensed venue, no BYO or take home alcohol permitted.
- Bottles that are not sealed will be prohibited from entering the venue.
- QSEC is a glass free venue. This includes, but not limited to, items such as perfume bottles, food containers. These items will be not permitted onsite.
- View the terms and conditions of entry