The Queensland State Equestrian Centre has 55 camp sites with water and power access as well as additional ‘informal’ camping spaces. Our camp sites are split into three different sizes allowing for large horse trucks, camper vans and goosenecks through to smaller horse trucks and horse floats. The width of all powered sites are approximately 5.5m and the lengths vary from 16m to 25.5m. The surface of the camping area is deco.
- 55 camp sites with power and water access
- Further unpowered camp sites
- 154 stables adjacent to camp sites
- Camp Kitchen with electric BBQ and covered dining areas
- A large amenities block with coin operated laundry facilities
- 5 minutes drive to the Caboolture CBD
- 20 minutes drive to Bribie Island
- Camping reception
- Groups are encouraged
To book camping, contact one of the friendly QSEC team.
When camping at QSEC we would appreciate if you could please adhere to our Camping and Stable Rules [PDF 1.1MB] to ensure the safety and comfort of all of our guests – both equine and human!
Access to the stables and camping facilities is from Old Gympie Road (see How To Find Us). There is no vehicle access to the these facilities from Beerburrum Road.
Download a PDF of our Stables and Camping Map [PDF 440KB].