2018 Brisbane CDI
The Brisbane CDI is QLD’s only International Dressage event, with a feast of entertainment for all equestrian lovers. The event includes:
- CDI 3* Grand Prix, Grand Prix Special & Grand Prix Freestyle
- CDI-Under 25 (16-25years), Intermediate II, Grand Prix and Grand Prix Freestyle
- CDI-Y (16-21 years) Team, Individual & Freestyle tests
- CDI-J (14-18 years) Team, Individual & Freestyle tests
- Qld State Young Dressage Horse & Pony Championships
- CDN Small Tour, Medium Tour & Big Tour classes including freestyles
- Advanced classes & freestyle
- Saddleworld Novice Club Team Challenge
- Para Equestrian Classes
- Preliminary classes
Wednesday 18 July - Saturday 21 July 2018
During the event the Trade Village is certain to satisfy the most discerning shopper and bargain hunter.
When you need a break from shopping and dressage, sit down and relax in our Riders XOXO Bubbles and Beans Marquee and enjoy a coffee or wine, while you catch up with friends.
Medium & advanced classes
|| 1st round of the Qld State Young Horse & Pony Championships
Prix St Georges
CDI-Under 25 Intermediate II
CDI-Y Team Test
CDI-J Team Test
||Grand Prix Special
CDI-U25 Grand Prix
CDI-Y – Individual test
CDI-J – Individual test
2nd round of the Qld State Young Horse & Pony Championships
Novice Club Team Challenge class
||Grand Prix, Medium Tour, Intermediate, CDI-Under 25, CDI-Y, CDI-J,
Advanced, Para Equestrian Freestyles
Young Horse Showcase with Carl Hester
Novice Club Team Challenge class and presentation
VIP Ringside Dinner
Saturday is the biggest day of the event, going well into the evening with the Freestyle Program. This is the perfect opportunity to treat yourself to a Gala Ringside Dinner experience, and get up close to the action of the amazing horses and riders dancing the night away to beautifully choreographed routines, while enjoying a sumptuous dinner and wine.
General Admission Wednesday, Thursday & Friday is free.
General Admission - Saturday: $20.00
VIP Gala Ringside Dining - Saturday: $125.00
- Exclusive reserved seating on arena floor
- 3 Course sumptuous dinner
- Complimentary White and Red Wine with dinner (RSA rules apply)
- Entry to the event
Please note: It is the purchaser’s responsibility to inform the Organising Committee through the Event Director of any dietary requirements by 15 July 2018 (if not noted at the time of ticket purchase). After this date, special dietary requirements WILL NOT be catered for.
Important event and venue information
- Car park will open at 7:00AM Saturday 21 July.
- Box Office & Gates will open at 7:30AM Saturday 21 July.
- Event commences at 8:00AM and concludes 10PM (approx.) Saturday 21 July.
- This is a general admission event, there is no allocated seating except for the VIP - Gala Ringside Dining.
- All VIP - Gala Ringside Dining seating is allocated by the organising committee
- Companion cards will not be honoured at this event.
- Parking is via Tuckeroo Drive - gold coin donation.
- Dogs are not welcome at this event.
- This is a spectator event, horses are not permitted (unless you are selected rider by the organising committee).
- QSEC is a fully liquor licensed venue, no BYO or take home alcohol permitted.
- Bottles that are not sealed will be prohibited from entering the venue.
- QSEC is a glass free venue. This includes, but not limited to, items such as perfume bottles, food containers. These Items will be not permitted onsite.
- View the
terms and conditions of entry.