Two Aussie Legends 2019: Clinton Anderson & Ian Francis
Next date: Saturday, 14 December 2019 | 08:00 AM
to 05:00 PM
If you would like to be a part of the most inspirational 2 days any horse lover could have, this event is not to be missed...
Ian Francis & Clinton Anderson reunite once more to delight and inform all equestrian enthusiasts!
Over the course of the weekend, they will explain step-by-step how to start and refine their method of horsemanship, demonstrate how to fix common behavioural problems and inspire the audience on how to work towards their horsemanship goals.
Whether you ride English or Western, are a serious competitor or just love to hit the trails, this event is for you! This is your chance to learn how to develop respectful and safe horses, and to find out what has made them the successful horsemen they are today!
EVENT DAY INFORMATION:
- QSEC is a glass free venue. This includes, but not limited to, items such as perfume bottles, food containers. These items will not be permitted onsite and QSEC takes no responsibility for contraband items.
- QSEC is a fully liquor licensed venue, no BYO or take home alcohol permitted.
- There will be food and drink available at the event. Limited snacks may be bought into the venue however all drink bottles must be sealed.
- Gates open at 7AM, event will commence at 8AM daily.
- This is a general admission event, there is no allocated seating.
- Companion cards will be honoured at this event.
- Dogs, excluding appropriately marked assistance dogs, are not permitted at this event.
- This is a spectator event, horses are not permitted (unless you are a selected rider by the organising committee).
- Camera's are permitted, however there is to be no video recording of any part of the event.
- Please refer to the QSEC Terms & Conditions of Entry for all venue entry requirements.
Saturday, 14 December 2019 | 08:00 AM
- 05:00 PM
Sunday, 15 December 2019 | 08:00 AM
- 05:00 PM
Parking via Tuckeroo Drive. Parking will open at 6AM.
Queensland State Equestrian Centre, Cnr Tuckeroo Drive & Beerburrum Road, Caboolture 4510 View map