Through the Levels Masterclass with Laura Graves
Sunday, 21 July 2019 | 08:30 AM
to 05:00 PM
Laura Graves, Olympic medalist (Team Bronze - 2016 Rio Games) and World Equestrian Games medalist (Team & Individual medalist - Tryon 2018), is coming to QLD to present a 'Through the Levels' Dressage Masterclass from Young Horse to Grand Prix.
Laura has produced her dancing partner, Verdades, through to international Grand Prix and will be providing us with her knowledge of how she achieved such amazing success. Everyone will leave with tips on how to improve the performance of their own horses and themselves. At the conclusion of the Masterclass, there will be an autograph signing/photo opportunity with Laura - something not to be missed for any dressage fan!
QSEC is the perfect venue with its indoor arenas and everyone will have a great seat to observe Laura at work. Why not spoil yourself and organise a table of 8 friends to enjoy VIP Ringside Dining?
An extensive trade village will be open to fulfill all of your shopping needs before, during and after the Masterclass.
This is a wonderful opportunity for all dressage and horse lovers alike to experience - do not miss out! No longer is it necessary to travel interstate - Dressage QLD is bringing the best to you!
VIP RINGSIDE DINING
Your VIP Ringside Dining ticket will give you entry to the event, reserved ringside seating at a table of 8, morning tea, alternate drop lunch, afternoon tea, water, tea, coffee and 2 glasses of sparkling wine per person.
For VIP Ringside Dining tickets, patrons must advise of any dietary requirements at the time of booking otherwise these will not be met. Names for seating must be supplied to the Event Director by 10 July 2019 and can be done at the time of booking tickets.
VIP Ringside Dining tickets go off-sale on Wednesday 10 July 2019.
EVENT DAY INFORMATION
- Car parking is via Tuckeroo Drive, Caboolture and will open at 7:30AM.
- Box Office and Gates will will open at 8:30AM, the program will commence at 10AM.
- Children under 8 are free however will still require a ticket.
- QSEC is a glass free venue. This includes, but not limited to, items such as perfume bottles, food containers, water bottles. These items will not be permitted onsite and QSEC takes no responsibility for contraband items.
- QSEC is a fully liquor licensed venue, no BYO or take home alcohol is permitted.
- There will be food and drink available at the event. Limited snacks my be bought into the venue however all drink bottles must be sealed.
- VIP Ringside Dining tickets are the only tickets with allocated seating. All other tickets are general admission.
- Companion cards are not available at this event.
- There is to be no commercial photography or videography without the express prior permission of the Event Director. Please do not bring any commercial equipment to this event, for further clarification please call the Event Director.
- Dogs, excluding appropriately marked assistance dogs, are not permitted at this event.
- This is a spectator event, horses are not permitted (unless you are a selected rider by the Event Director).
- Please refer to the QSEC Terms & Conditions of Entry for all venue entry requirements.
Sunday, 21 July 2019 | 08:30 AM
- 05:00 PM
Car parking via Tuckeroo Drive, Caboolture
Queensland State Equestrian Centre, Cnr Tuckeroo Drive & Beerburrum Road, Caboolture 4510 View map