2019 Brisbane CDI
The Brisbane CDI is QLD's only international dressage event, with a feast of entertainment for all equestrian lovers.
For the dedicated dressage enthusiast, the day by day features are:
Wednesday: Intermediate II; Medium & Advanced classes.
Thursday: 1st round QLD State Young Horse & Pony Championships; Prix St Georges; Grand Prix; CDI-Under 25 Intermediate II; CDI-Y Team Test; CDI-J Team Test; Para Equestrian Team Test.
Friday: Grand Prix Special; Intermediate; CDI-U25 Grand Prix; CDI-Y Individual Test; CDI-J Individual Test; 2nd round QLD State Young Horse & Pony Championships; Para Equestrian Individual Test.
Saturday: Grand Prix, Medium Tour, Intermediate, CDI-Under 25, CDI-Y, CDI-J, Advanced, Para Equestrian Freestyles; Young Horse Showcase with Laura Graves; Novice Club Team Challenge & presentation; VIP Gala Ringside Dinner.
Throughout the event there is an extensive Trade Village certain to satisfy the most discerning shopper and bargain hunter! When you need a break from all that shopping and between dressage tests, sit down and relax in the Riders XOXO Bubbles & Beans Marquee where you can enjoy a coffee or wine and catch up with your friends.
GALA RINGSIDE DINNER
Saturday is the biggest day of the event, going well into the evening with the freestyle program. Why not treat yourself to the Gala Ringside Dinner experience and get up close to the action of the amazing horses and riders dancing the night away to beautifully choreographed routines, while enjoying a sumptuous dinner and wine.
Your Gala Ringside Dinner ticket will give you entry to the event, reserved ringside seating, 3 course sumptuous dinner with 2 glasses of wine.
For the Gala Ringside Dinner, patrons must notify any dietary requirements at the time of booking otherwise they will not be able to be met. Names for seating must be supplied to the Event Director by 10 July 2019 and can be done at the time of booking tickets.
Tickets for the Gala Ringside Dinner go off-sale on Wednesday 10 July 2019.
EVENT DAY INFORMATION
- Car parking is via Tuckeroo Drive, Caboolture and will open at 7AM.
- Box Office (Saturday only) will open at 7:30AM, gates will open at 8AM.
- Children 12 and under are free (Saturday), however will still require a ticket.
- QSEC is a glass free venue. This includes, but not limited to, items such as perfume bottles, food containers, water bottles. These items will not be permitted onsite and QSEC takes no responsibility for contraband items.
- QSEC is a fully liquor licensed venue, no BYO or take home alcohol is permitted.
- There will be food and drink available at the event. Limited snacks my be bought into the venue however all drink bottles must be sealed.
- Gala Ringside Dinner tickets are the only tickets with allocated seating. All other tickets are general admission.
- Companion cards are not available at this event.
- There is to be no commercial photography or videography without the express prior permission of the Event Director. Please do not bring any commercial equipment to this event, for further clarification please call the Event Director.
- Dogs, excluding appropriately marked assistance dogs, are not permitted at this event.
- Please refer to the QSEC Terms & Conditions of Entry for all venue entry requirements.
Wednesday, 17 July 2019 | 09:30 AM
- 05:00 PM
Thursday, 18 July 2019 | 08:00 AM
- 06:00 PM
Friday, 19 July 2019 | 08:00 AM
- 05:00 PM
Saturday, 20 July 2019 | 08:00 AM
- 10:00 PM
Main Arena / Outdoor Arena Complex (OAC)
Stables & Camping entry: Gate 14, Old Gympie Road, Caboolture
OAC entry: Gate 15, Old Gympie Road, Caboolture
Queensland State Equestrian Centre, Cnr Tuckeroo Drive & Beerburrum Road, Caboolture 4510 View map