Master class with Carl Hester
Sunday 22 July 2018
Carl Hester, multiple Olympian, Olympic medallist at the London and Rio Games, Coach of Olympic and World champion Charlotte Dujardin, is coming to Queensland to present a 'Through the Levels' Dressage Masterclass from young horse to Grand Prix.
Be enthralled and entertained as Carl steps you through his training system that has proved so successful at producing dressage horses who move with such elegance that it looks like they are performing all by themselves. A charming communicator,
who is very clear with his directions to the rider, Carl provides everyone with the opportunity to learn. Everyone will leave with tips on how to improve the performance of their own horses and themselves.
The Queensland State Equestrian Centre (QSEC) is the perfect venue with its indoor arenas. Everyone will have a great seat to observe Carl at work. Why not spoil yourself and organise a table of 8 friends to enjoy VIP ringside seating?
An extensive trade village will also be available to fulfil all of your shopping needs before and after the masterclass and during the lunch break.
This is a wonderful opportunity for all dressage and horse loves alike to experience – don’t miss out!! No longer is it necessary to travel interstate – Dressage Queensland is bringing the best to you!
All ticket orders will have transaction fees (1 fee per order).
VIP - Ringside Dining
|VIP - Ringside Dining
- Exclusive seating on arena floor
- Tables of 8
- Morning Tea, Lunch (alternate drop), Afternoon Tea
- 2 x glasses of sparkling wine per person (RSA rules apply)
- Tea & Coffee Stations provided
Please note: It is the purchaser’s responsibility to inform the Organising Committee through the Event Director of any dietary requirements by 8 July 2018 (if not noted at the time of ticket purchase). After this date, special dietary requirements
WILL NOT be catered for.
Important Event Information
- Car park will open at 7:30AM
- Box Office & Gates will open at 8:30AM
- Event commences at 10:00AM
- This is a general admission event, there is no allocated seating except for the VIP - Ringside Dining.
- All VIP - Ringside Dining seating is allocated by the organising committee.
- Companion cards will not be honoured at this event.
- Parking is via Tuckeroo Drive - gold coin donation.
- Dogs are not welcome at this event.
- This is a spectator event, horses are not permitted (unless you are selected rider by the organising committee).
- QSEC is a fully liquor licensed venue, no BYO or take home alcohol permitted.
- Bottles that are not sealed will be prohibited from entering the venue.
- QSEC is a glass free venue. This includes, but not limited to, items such as perfume bottles, food containers. These Items will be not permitted onsite.
- Please find the
terms and conditions of entry here.