World Class Venue
QSEC is Queensland’s premier equestrian sport and multipurpose events venue. Spread over 30 hectares, QSEC is an idyllic and highly accessible venue with world class facilities, including one of the country’s largest covered sand arenas fitted with state of the art audio facilities.
Along with all-weather sand and grass warm-up arenas, stables, powered camp sites, licensed bar facilities and meeting/training rooms, QSEC is a contemporary and fully equipped facility, ready to accommodate a diverse range of equestrian and non-equestrian events.
The premium facilities at QSEC include:
An 80m x 40m indoor, fully lit, sand arena with seating for 3,200 equestrian spectators or 5,200 for a concert, judges and commentators rooms and state of the art PA system
- Warm up areas including a fully lit, 60m x 20m sand warm up arena
- 4 all-weather, sand dressage arenas with covered viewing areas
- 154 stables with anti-slip rubber matting
- 11 wash bays
- 55 camp sites with power and water access
- Additional ‘informal’ camp sites
- Large camping amenities block
- 3 meeting/training rooms
- A licenced bar
- 2 fully equipped cafes
Additional event equipment is also available for hire including marquees, trestle tables, chairs, temporary fencing and more.
View the QSEC Facility Map.