Clinton Anderson and Ian Francis - Two Aussie Legends
Clinton Anderson and Ian Francis present two days of innovation, inspiration and education. Clinton and Ian hold nothing back. They both share the goal of horsemanship with Ian's personal horses and explain the training process, right from the start, by working with local problem horses. Step-by-step, both Clinton and Ian demonstrate how their training methods help real horses with real problems get real results. Whether you ride English or Western, are a serious competitor or love to hit the trails, learn how Clinton used the Method and Ian uses his training program to develop respectful and safe horses. From problem horses and learning to build your confidence to advanced riding techniques, the weekend offers something for every level of horseman.
For Clinton, the journey from being an unknown horse trainer in Australia to one of the most renowned clinicians in the world was not easy. But Clinton's dedication to becoming the best horseman he can be and his desire to help people have better relationships with their horses has never wavered. Today, Clinton and the Downunder Horsemanship Method have helped thousands of horses and riders, and Clinton is committed more than ever to inspiring the dreams of horsemen. The same can be said of Ian, he has had a long journey of hard work, with highs and lows, and starting out with very little to becoming a Championship rider in all Western Disciplines and an internationally renowned horseman and clinician. You won't want to miss these Two Aussie Legends!
For further information about the duo visit Ian Francis's website.
Find out what is happening at Two Aussie Legends on Day 1 and Day 2.
| GATES OPEN
| EVENT STARTS
| EVENT CONCLUDES
||$100 Per Day or $175 for the Weekend
|Child (13 - 16yrs)
||$50 Per Day or $75 for the Weekend
|Child (12 yrs and Under)
||FREE (must still have ticket for entry)
Transaction Fees apply.
IMPORTANT EVENT INFORMATION:
- Box Office will open at 7AM // Gates open at 8AM
- Event commences at 9.00am
- This is a general admission event, there is no allocated seating.
- Companion cards will be honoured at this event.
- Parking is via Tuckeroo Drive.
- Dogs are not welcome at this event.
- QSEC is a fully liquor licensed venue, no BYO or take home alcohol permitted.
- Bottles that are not sealed will be prohibited from entering the venue.
- QSEC is a glass free venue. This includes items such as perfume bottles, food containers. Items will be not permitted onsite.
- Please find the terms and conditions of entry here.