Festival of Dressage 2017
The QLD Festival of Dressage is a one of a kind event, designed to showcase the sport of dressage in our great state.
The event is comprised of a full day of training demonstrations for both the horse and rider, led by not only some of Australia's leading coaches and specialists, but also internationally renowned guest trainers.
Now in its 10th year, the award winning QLD Festival of Dressage is famous for catering to the needs of all dressage and equestrian sport enthusiasts, from the passionate amateur to the dedicated professional. This exciting event not only features an enormous selection of training displays and seminars, but you'll also be left breathless by the largest equestrian Trade Village in Queensland, the entertaining annual Fashion Parade, Stallion Display, Silent Auction and not to mention countless raffles and prizes!
For more information on the QLD Festival of Dressage visit the official website.
|Child Pre-Purchase (5 - 12yrs)
|Child (Under 5)
(must still have ticket for entry)
Ticket prices will increase on the day. Transaction fees apply.
Get as close to the action as possible with a Gold Class ticket! Tickets for this exquisite experience are limited and will sell fast! All tickets for this area will close on 5th May 2017.
||$145.00 per person
Transaction fees apply.
- Exclusive seating on arena floor
- Tables of 4
- Morning Tea, Lunch, Afternoon Tea (hot meal options)
- 2 x bottles of wine per table (1 red, 1 white)
- Tea & Coffee Stations
- 4 personal audio devices (ear pieces) for clear, uninterrupted sound from the presenters
Please note: No children under 5 years old are permitted within this area. When seating requests are made for the Gold Class seating, the committee will endeavour to accommodate but these requests CANNOT be guaranteed. Please include dietary requirements at the time of purchase so your needs can be accommodated for - requests on the day may not be able to be accommodated for.
VIP AFTER PARTY WITH DEBBIE McDONALD
|VIP AFTER-PARTY COMMENCES
|VIP AFTER-PARTY CONCLUDES
At the conclusion of the 2017 Festival of Dressage, join us for an exclusive after party with Debbie McDonald! Celebrating our 10th Year Anniversary, we invite you to enjoy drinks and canapés while meeting and mixing with Debbie and a host of our VIP guests and presenters. Your After Party Ticket purchase also provides exclusive entry for some fabulous prizes. Limited tickets available by pre-purchase only, so please book fast.
| VIP After-Party
||$80.00 per person
Transaction fees apply.
IMPORTANT EVENT INFORMATION:
- Box Office will open at 7AM // Gates open at 8AM
- Event commences at 8.25AM
- This is a general admission event, there is no allocated seating except for Gold Class.
- All Gold Class seating is allocated by the Festival of Dressage Committee.
- Companion cards will not be honoured at this event.
- Parking is via Tuckeroo Drive - gold coin donation.
- Dogs are not welcome at this event.
- QSEC is a fully liquor licensed venue, no BYO or take home alcohol permitted.
- Bottles that are not sealed will be prohibited from entering the venue.
- QSEC is a glass free venue. This includes items such as perfume and food containers. Any glass items will be not permitted onsite.
- Please find the terms and conditions of entry here.